retroed

Post your latest gaming purchases

I’ve had several people recommend Pillars Of Eternity. Seeing as it’s only £11 currently in the PSN sale,thought it’s worth a try.

Added the following to the collection/pile

PS4

Astro Bot

Moss

Statik

Psychonauts: Rhombus of Ruin

Assetto Corsa

Xbox One

Forza 6 Porsche DLC

Far Cry 5

3DS

Yoshi's New Island

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Oddly nearly all of that I've gone digital on (Far Cry being the exception as it was about 10 quid new here, along with Lego City Undercover on PS4 which I got before Xmas). The PSVR stuff I really can't be arsed with the disc versions, as I really don't want to be faffing around changing stuff with the headset on.

Not really played that much of it all except Moss, which is just about completed. I'll tackle Assetto Corsa tonight as I've being testing out my old G27 wheel on my PS4 in Gran Turismo and Project Cars 2 (and works well). Didn't have as much success on the Xbox but will try again with Forza 6 and 7 later.

I'll also do another 1 month for a quid on Gamepass as I want to play Hellblade...after that, no more expenditure on games this month!*

*allowing for certain caveats

2 hours ago, Rapidmollusc said:

Not really played that much of it all except Moss, which is just about completed. I'll tackle Assetto Corsa tonight as I've being testing out my old G27 wheel on my PS4 in Gran Turismo and Project Cars 2 (and works well). Didn't have as much success on the Xbox but will try again with Forza 6 and 7 later.

G27 on an xbox? if so i'm pretty sure that won't work unless you have an adapter or something.

1 hour ago, spatular said:

G27 on an xbox? if so i'm pretty sure that won't work unless you have an adapter or something.

Yep, same story with a PS4 too. I have a DriveHub, so works on both formats. Basically it tricks the machine into thinking it is a G29/G920

Just now, Blakey said:

Pics! @Rapidmollusc :) 

haha, I knew you'd pipe up with my broken protocol here...I have the little one with me, so will try and do better next time (or maybe even update this post!)...or did you mean pics of the DriveHub?

43 minutes ago, Rapidmollusc said:

Yep, same story with a PS4 too. I have a DriveHub, so works on both formats. Basically it tricks the machine into thinking it is a G29/G920

Nice one :)

4 minutes ago, regemond said:

I can see it. It's like a game of Where's Mario?

That's why I can't see it then, cos I just don't care.🤣🤣