retroed

Post your latest gaming purchases

I ordered Apollo Justice and Dementium from Play-Asia (I think, I'm actually lost as to what I've got ordered with who) and I think Apollo Justice has shipped. :)

Oh yeah, and Apollo Justice should touchwood be here tomorrow as well.

T'is a portable love in for me right now.

I like playing portable games in bed though, so I'm getting little sleep. Oh well, games are better.

Ben wrote:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :angry:

It was second hand! Er, it was cheap!

Um.

*runs*

i am now expecting Lost Odyssey to be a stayer in my gaming family of love.

Kane & Lynch? Shame on you, Hendo.

Games!!! on the other hand, nice haul! I kinda wish I didn't order the US Patapon from movietyme.com now, although I have plenty to keep me busy. The handhelds are getting a lot of love so far this year, with only Burnout Paradise tempting me away.

psp_godofwar_chainsofolympus.jpg

I just ordered the US version of God of War: Chains of Olympus for the PSP from VideoGamesPlus.

It should ship on 4th of March or thereabouts. I would have gone with movietyme (slightly cheaper), but I really want to play this game as soon as possible, and VGP normally get games to you in around 3 days or so.

It's the highest scoring PSP game on MetaCritic!

That reminds me I still havent bought God of War 2 yet, that must be rectified, maybe tomorrow.

My Play-Asia goody bag turned up.

Apollo Justice and Dementium : The Ward.

Happy days. :)

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions [PSP] is on its way to me, after I traded it for my copy of Anno 1701. I also re-bought Super Mario 64 DS (US) last night for £7.45 delivered, so will be good to have that back in my collection, bringing my total DS games to 61.

Chrizzle on a bizzle Ed 61!

Image009.jpg

Kind of regretting not getting the artbook version of NiGHTS, but it is a pretty good version regardless.

The Drizzle Cizzle game is Tennis Ds Net which i think is an online tennis game (tho obviously now it's just a tennis game). Bought it for the cheap price and the altered artwork (it was late and seemed like a good idea). It unfortunatley doesnt work through the VGA so I've not had chance to play it yet

Image010.jpg

Just about to give this a bash before work. It's called Real Sound and it's by Warp (Kenji Eno - who is apparently set to make a Wii game and I cant wait!) and I'm already impressed.

You get an outer case that is covered in clouds, no booklet just art cards with the instructions written on the back, and most awesomely but uselessly to me, a card with brail on it (bottom right)

The guy is a legend and I really can't wait to see what he'd come up with on the Wii

double post....cause i'm a retard mainly..

fahrenheit on xbox, picked it up at the weekend for 6 quid in Computer Exchange, never played it before but wanted it when it came out. Gave it a bash last night, and it seems like complete awesomeness from what i've played!

Anyone else played on it?

Had a brief play on the PS2 version and it's a pretty unique game. :) Loved what I saw and played of it, though apparently the ending is a bit pooey. I've been tempted to pick up the virtual version on xbox Live (and Psychonauts too).

Yeah loved Fahrenheit, bar the last bit anyway. Talked a mate into playing it recently and he loved it too, I was a bit worried it wouldnt have aged well

JimboXiii wrote:

that looks intriguing whats it on?

Saturn, and it is... intriguing.

I figured it'd be a sound based game, a bit like Enemy Zero but more so. However it's more like those tapes you had to listen to in French, where 2 people talk you struggle to understand then they ask you a question and the tape records you going "errr j'ai mal a la tette"

Basically it's inpenitrable unless you speak Japanese, which I dont. But i did get past the 3rd event! go me!!

I've just bought a second copy of the best PSP game™, aka Everybody's Golf, as the one I've been using has decided to kind of fall apart. The clear plastic part of the UMD is beginning to separate from the white outer, causing it to feel very flimsy, and make funny noises in the PSP. Luckily I managed to find one pretty cheapish new and sealed, £7.79 delivered, who currently still has 25 left in stock as I post this.

I thought about just waiting until Hot Shots Golf 2 gets its US release, but I play this game weekly, so I need another copy asap.