passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Front Page **ALL MEMBERS READ**

Centy

Right Hendo has an idea for the frontpage basically a role call of all the members as the mii characters well i located this little flash program that you can use to make your own Mii based on the video demonstration.

Make your Mii

So make yourself and post it up here and i'll add it to the sort of collage or whatever will flesh this out later.

This is what i came up with for me...

miicenty.jpg

post-70-1161275568.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've made one that looks as close to me as I could do (doesn't seem to have a "shitloads of stubble" button) but no idea how to save it without print-screening it and saving it in horrible Paint.

EDIT

Thanks to Centy's magical powers, here's me.

Kind of.

hendomii.jpg

post-62-1161278488.jpg

Once you have done your character, just press print screen, it will save it on your clipboard. The go into an art package (Paint FTW) and paste. Save the image, store it on Imagecave or Photobucket and the crowd ses bo.

EDIT: Sorry Dark, dont know then.

Cut out the bit of the image so it's just the character and you can upload that image straight to the forum, using the Selct Image file to attach thing underneath where you write your text here.

Waiting on...

Chinzon, RetroEd, pickled, Urahara, Phooey, Phil, Ben, Sly, Dead Rabbit, RayJay, Diablo, Kyleth, a4paper, Serafin, LavaMonkey, Oliath, commlal, wiivo, Yoshi, relmatos, TyranT and darkglobe80.

There are more members than you'd think, eh?

We have more people joined than that, but those are the regulars remaining.