passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

New TV

retroed

• 3 months later...

Nice TV Nag. I won't be joining the 4K club for a while yet. I can't really justify it. And my wife still says she can't tell the difference between standard definition and high definition on our regular 49 inch living room TV. It's all the difference in the world to me. I've even shown her by changing between SD and HD versions of the same channel. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sexy TV is installed but not had chance to try it out yet. Bloody work n family gatherings :angry:

Dont know about you @Nag but mine barely, just barely, fit on my TV unit. I'd read\heard the feet were at the edges of the TV leading to some complaints. It's so close I've taken to screwing extra bit of wood on the end of the unit incase it moved\knocked :wacko:

On 31/12/2016 at 6:42 PM, Nag said:

You've got a PS4 haven't you @ThreeFour... let me know if you have to disable any settings on it... I was getting intermittent picture loss with this TV until I disabled the deep colour option on the PS4, now it doesn't happen.:wacko:

Ok so a good few hours Dooming and no picture loss. It's not a ps4 pro so don't know if anything funny goes on with that.