Jimboxy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Games!!! wrote:

FUCKING SHIT IT STILL HASN'T FUCKING ARRIVED.

THE MAILMAN CAME WITH FUCKING JUNK MAIL!.

FUCK!!!!

ive booked a few days off for metroid prime 3, how shite will it be if the strikes guck it up. Anyone know what service play.com use?

Hourglass goes from awesome to awsomer

MovieTyme can be a bit slow at times. My Pokemon Pearl came just days after release, but I have had a couple slow'uns in the past. Their warehouse is in Croydon, south London, which is where they have been having unofficial strikes, so that won't help either.

I've been getting post pretty much all week, so it's not my postie's fault.

I think it's important to remember that the postmen do a really good job, in often difficult circumstances. Frankly they're entitled to at least triple the pay they're on now, and perhaps even some medals for valour

Oh and my games turned up :) (ordered from movietyme)

J0e Musashi wrote:

Overhyped to the max. Far, far too easy. I've 100%'d it in just over 8 hours.

I preferred it in Japanese as there was at least some challenge. To the shelf it goes, and the DS machine rumbles on!

really dont understand people saying its easy, its zelda, they aint hard

TopGunKnacker wrote:

J0e Musashi wrote:
Overhyped to the max. Far, far too easy. I've 100%'d it in just over 8 hours.

I preferred it in Japanese as there was at least some challenge. To the shelf it goes, and the DS machine rumbles on!

really dont understand people saying its easy, its zelda, they aint hard

It's a total walk in the park. There is 0 to little challenge anywhere in the game, apart from when the three pirate ships attack. I've taken less than 10 hits the entire game, never used a potion once. Even the bosses are child's play. I'm gonna give multiplayer a go to try and gather up all of the ship parts, but I doubt I'll play the single player game again for a very long while. It's a lovely game in all other aspects, but you shouldn't be able to blaze through it so easily. Zelda 3 is still yet to be bettered IMO.

yeah i guess now i think about it there are less real life-threatening hazards, but i dont know it just seems like that dwelling on that is totally missing the point with this one. whereas it might not have been having to survive a boss to end all bosses or super tricky evading that kept my interest, it was everything else that was sweet about the game, i was never bored. and you did still have to pay attention to the puzzles and stuff, its not like you could turn your brain off and button mash or something

and i feel not dissimilar about the old zelda games, they werent hard at all, but damn, damn fun. there are a lot of games like that!

Phooey wrote:

That's quite nice, although like you say Ed, gold ftw.

Yeah, I can get this bundle for £110 delivered. I'm mighty tempted. Good job I don't have the funds currently, I guess, as I really don't need it.

I'll have to side with TopGunKnacker here. Zelda games ever since the SNES days have been mostly piss easy., although Majora's Mask could get really annoying at times because half the time I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing or where I had to go.

Majora's Mask was the only Zelda game since the NES games that even verged on hard. OoT was piss easy, Wind Waker was easy, Twilight Princess piss easy, but no matter how easy they are, they're all fucking fantastic games.

I can't comment on Phantom Hourglass yet, because I don't have it yet, but in a Zelda game the difficulty level never affects my enjoyment of the game.