Urahara

Films

Not true at all @OCH. I’m a realist too and don’t try to find the positives in everything. I just - in general - seem to be a little less cynical than others, I’m not sure why that is but that’s me. I call things as I see them, if the film comes out and it’s shite they’ll get both barrels I assure you.

I just didn’t really see anything offensive to my eyes or worthy of derision in the trailer is all 🤷‍♀️ 

@Blakey you are on a massive Disney bender at the moment with KH3 though, so maybe that is influencing it? It's cool you're excited about it, but you're literally the first person I've seen that genuinely seems to be.

I'm more looking forward to the live action lion king with John Oliver myself.

EDIT

Wait a minute, Aladdin is directed by Guy Ritchie! I hope Vinnie and Brick Top are in it, I'm back on board.

Also I love how we're still referring to it as the 'live action Lion King' when there's absolutely nothing live action about it at all.

It's just pure unbridled nostalgia really @Jimbo Xiii the Mega Drive game was a part of that too, that was the mutts nuts.

Aladdin, Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast etc. were all pretty much the biggest Disney films as part of the renaissance period when I was growing up. I've got all the songs from them and associated fond childhood memories ingrained in my mind. I'm going to cry like a baby when I hear 'Whole new world' 😢

Aladdin can’t look amazing to anyone because there’s not been enough of it shown. Neither can it look like the worst thing ever. Because there hasn’t been enough of it shown. 

Toy Story 4 looks. Idk. Because they’ve barely shown anything. 

Announce. Trailer. Release.

Stop pissing about.