Urahara

Films

Red Sparrow

Jennifer Lawrence as a dancer turned Russian agent in a homage to those 1980s spy films, but with  rather explicit violence at times.

It twists and turns well to keep you engaged, for a bleak but enjoyable couple of hours.

Just watchdf the new version of Susperia, I've never seen the original but this is brilliant. It clearly influenced Black Swan, it's a horror based around a dance school, it's surreal and shot in an old 70s Euro horror way. 

It's really well acted, good soundtrack, but as its funded by Amazon I'd wait for it to go on there, the version I saw was missing subs and there's a lot of German and French in it 

I'm sure that'll be really good...

Started watching some of the old Godzilla films. Still as bad, yet good, as they ever were 😆 Not watching them all just picking what I can get access to. 

So far watched Godzilla Vs Mechagodzilla 2, Godzilla Vs King Gidorah and currently on Godzilla Vs Destroyah. 

Good stuff 👍

That looked alright, although somewhat generic. I've heard of the series, I should probably get around to watching more than 10 minutes of one these days...

The first John Wick is one of the best action films I've ever seen. Such an amazing universe they've built in that series.

"......with a fucking pencil...."

Yeah I could watch the first one all day. I need to watch the second one again. I've seen it once and was a little underwhelmed. Excited for a third though.

I'm watching The Naked Gun... lol, the old un's are the best. 

Saw Glass last night. I really enjoyed it, regular M.Night.Shamlmlmlyan twists and turns. McAvoy was fucking awesome again. 

On 17/01/2019 at 17:17, DifferentClass said:

I'd probably say the second film is better than the first, i love the gunplay/gun executions.

I really like both films and I'm pretty hyped for the third. 

A TV show is said to be in the making, too. 

Because everyone's saying just how good it is and I've never seen it I've been and bought some Live credit and I'll be watching the first John Wick tonight.

It'll be being turned up then.👍

Yeah,the first one is fan-bloody-tastic. Definitely worth the hype,it’s one of the best action films made in years. 

Yeah, very impressed by that... how many headshots were in that film?😊