NOE Stars and Points thread

Hendo

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

I have a mario coin somewhere - might also have donated to charity. Happy to send it to someone if I ever find it!

Those SNES controllers look ace! Only have 750 points although I have tons of those codes here... I wonder if I can find enough. Had no idea Super MK was on VC, OMG!!! I need one of these, no two!

Edit: Found 4000 points worth, plus my Wii U, I'm at 5750... damn!! Do these come up for offer often?

• 11 months later...

I had the same and got in touch with them to complain, I really wanted my stars back! They said it's tough shit, but in a really nice way.

I ended up buying a few points on ebay, something like a pound for each 250 so it's put me over the 7500 for the Game & Watch, but now I'm procrastinating and wondering if better things sometimes appear!

It is shite. For gamers who are longstanding fans there's literally no reason to cash in stars until you really want something. Even then I think some codes expire even before you can cash them in. Very silly. But hey, at least Nintendo gives you 50 stars for your birthday! I mean you could buy like, absolutely fuck all with that.