passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bleach DS

Hendo

Urahara's review is up now - HERE for those too lazy to find it in the Reviews link.

The game is far to easy; I completed all 22-story modes in 2 days. The difficulty was on medium and soon after getting the game I bumped it up to hard, and although was given a challenge, I can still win easily on arcade modes or vs. mode without using the cards. Also the wi-fi is laggy, and the card element is pointless and frustrating.

Doesn't sound like a 9 to me though!

;)

It is a good game, and a genuinely good 2D fighter. There are a few problems, the card system is utterly pointless for example, but then the combo system works really well and has a huge scope. It is a bit easy too, but to beat the game with every character will take some time.

Basically if you want a 2D fighter on the DS then you could do a lot worse than Bleach. I'm not particularly a fan of the anime/manga but I've really enjoyed the game

Oh shite...

Better sort this out here. It is a 9/10 game and it is a must have, however there are a few problems with it whoich i thought i should point out. Looking back on it, I have been very harsh on the game while giving it a very high score. The card element is irritating to use if you ont speak japanese, but the eassy way to avoid this is to not use it, which actually makes the game better to play. The wifi IS laggy, and yes the mulitplay download is slow, but this is just showing that the multiplayer is a negative aspect of the game, which can be easily averted by playing with someone with the game, or by livivng in Japan.

The 'ease' element is one that took me a while to write. Yes it is failry easy, but this doesn't take enjoyment out of it. I should have added that the survival mode is difficlult and imposes a challenge.

Sorry that the review is so distorted and contradictive. I shall re-write and possibly consider the score, although to me this is a 9/10 game.