passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your Gaming Setup

retroed

Sly, yours looks super nice and shiny.

It's covered in dust now. The whole rooms a shit tip, there guitars and cables and clothes and..... (list goes on forever)

I really should tidy it up, lot's of family will be coming over at Christmas (and staying in that room) and i wouldn't want them to be sleeping in my filth. I can't be arsed doing it right now though, because by the time Christmas comes, it will be a fucking health hazard again. :blink:

Mines in my broken TV topic but any excuse...

DSCF2754.jpg

Sony Bravia KDL32W4000

PS3 on top of

Cheap ass DVD player on top of

Sky Digibox

Wii on the other side

PS3 Eye under the TV

On an IKEA expedit shelving unit with drawers full of pads/wires/buzzers/usb cables and cupboards full of Wii/PS3/DVD/BluRays

My PS2 has been relegated upstairs on the tiny portable and everything else is in the loft :(

Why does everyone elses house look nicer than mine? I picked some stuff up off the floor yesterday and it still looks like a shit tip

If you want, I'll post some photos of our place, I guarantee we have the messiest place ever :)

There is stuff everywhere! At least its cosy though.

If we are all sharing I'll join the party!

I was also getting impatient waiting for this install so it gave me something to do :)

post-255-1227123660.jpg

46" Sharp 1080p LCD, 360, Wii, a rather lonely PS2 (I must connect it up again) and the oldest phone I've ever seen...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...