passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your Gaming Setup

retroed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

@Whiskey_chaser

Those Panasonic's are absolute work horses. We have the slightly newer version of that one, with the thinner bezzle and it shows no signs of stopping.

Yeah, still has a great picture. It's now being relegated to upstairs so the kids can use the the Wii U and PS4 (when I finally get a PS5).

The LG CX is amazing. Seriously impressed with everything about it. I was unsure about spending so much on a TV but I don't regret it at all now it's up and running.

??

They're both perfectly straight individually - that's just the angle I took the pic.

The guy that put them up didn't realise the holes were at slightly different heights on each TV, so they ended up slightly off from one another!

23 hours ago, regemond said:

??

They're both perfectly straight individually - that's just the angle I took the pic.

The guy that put them up didn't realise the holes were at slightly different heights on each TV, so they ended up slightly off from one another!

To be fair, after measuring, drilling, measuring, swearing, filling, re-drilling, measuring, swearing again, re-filling and then finally getting it right, I sympathise with anyone that has to get one TV level, let alone two side by side. 

My OH won’t let me put ours up on the chimney, it’s a solid chimney and has a higher shelf set into it which Tigger (hamster) lives on and that’s the reason it’s tiggers home...would massively open up our living room as the tv and stand takes up the entire corner..

• 4 weeks later...