passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your Gaming Setup

retroed

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry mods, forgot this thread existed, should have posted it in here. Thanks @retroed, I'm paying for it today though. My back's been done in for days and this has killed me off.

I know it's not much of a difference, and the room was pretty much already done, but it just feels better in there now. Even though within half an hour of me sorting it the wife decided to put a big bag of toys in there. The baby's toys. Not kinky ones. She really needs to stop using that room as a storage space every time I sort it though :angry:

Also, I found 4 random DS games. In a Vita case of all places. Starfox Assault, Trama Centre: Under the Knife, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and... fuck, I've already forgotten the last one... Must be a shit game... Unfortunately I threw their cases out ages ago because I thought I'd completely lost their carts, so I've had to just throw them in the Zelda 3DS holder.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Talking about it in the other thread I thought I'd post my 3ds and DS games 

20181021_130146.jpg

Kid Icarus is on a different shelf and I think there's probably something either with my parents or my housemate has taken 

Digitally I've also got Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Apocalypse, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, SMT Devil Summoner Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey Untold 1 and 2, Stella Glow, Senran Kagura 2, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Donkey Kong and a bunch of eShop games I can't be arsed typing out 

DS Games 

Spoiler

20181021_130245.jpg

20181021_130316.jpg

20181021_130345.jpg

My housemate has a couple of my games including a Castlevania and Endless Space (I think that's what it's called). There's a bunch of stuff I've had to sell over the years, and I've just realised by looking at an old thread that I don't own Viewtiful Joe DS any more which was a cool version of that game 

I do mean Infinite Space

I definitely had Chrono Trigger, I don't remember selling it but it looks like I have. The DS version became one of my favourite games, unfortunately I had to sell a bunch of stuff when I was broke, every now and then I realise there's something I haven't seen in a while and the realisation makes me sad.

I've owned a couple of Layton games, it's possible I sold/traded them, but they seem like the sort of games I'd have given to my mum to play through and never got back

• 3 weeks later...