passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

No more shoutbox

Hendo

Yeah you can still do that Ed, but that means non members find their way in, and also it covers up part of the page.

Sorry Centy, but that's the best I can do. As it's not on our server I can't control what's on it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RetroEd wrote:

This eBay seller has them for £48 delivered with free charger, and will probably mark the item down in value if you ask nicely. I'm thinking of ordering a Black one from him soon!

Thats not too bad... always been really reluctant to order from HK but he does have good feedback....

Well unless anyone has a better plan that seems to work at the moment.

If you organise online matches by PM or the Online forum folder (don't be afraid to ask if people are up for a game of something) then you can use that link to chat.

It's better than fuck all and it doesn't use any bandwidth of ours whatsoever so that's all good.

Use that menu link to get to it, don't bookmark it as I'll be changing the password every week or so.

Do what i do and if you're thinking that you're gonna be on for a while when you sign in, open the Chat tab.

If no-one drops in, then fair enough - but the more I think about it, it's better as an option rather than everyone having to see it.

No-one on the shoutbox so I'll ask here.

DS games are all £15 over in the US, anything worth picking up that I can't get at home? Seen Custom Robo Arena... Let me know if you want anything, I guess its legal to bring stuff back?

Its legal more or less entirely if they ask just say you brought them over ;)

Pick up Etrian Odyssey while your there don't listen to illdogs lies. Luminous Arc is worth picking up as my impressions thread will show when i write it.