passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Random Vid Clips

Hendo

That was some weird ass shit, Noize!

The grandpa one reminded me of Ren & Stimpy - this is a good thing.

Oh, and I watched that skateboarding one (Ed's choice) this morning, and I totally forgot to reply to it.

If it didn't say in the title that he walked away, I would've felt really bad, as it looked like I was watching someone just die!

Of all the things you see that look painful, that's probably the king of them all (bar anything that involves genitals, obviously).

To plonk down the vids I used on the temporary page while we were down, here we go.

The Flight of the Conchords

Flight of the Conchords is a folk, pop, and comedy duo composed of Bret McKenzie of The Black Seeds and Figwit fame, and Jemaine Clement of The Humourbeasts. Billing themselves as "Formerly New Zealand's fourth most popular folk-parody duo", the group depends upon a combination of witty banter and acoustic guitars to work the audience.

Yes, Bret (the one that doesn't where glasses) was in the Lord of the Rings films as an extra that got more attention than he should have.

All of these are must-see.

Business Time

Jenny

Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros

Albi - The Racist Dragon

The Humans Are Dead

She's So Hot...BOOM!

Most Beautiful Girl in the Room (from the HBO series)

I especially like Albi, Business Time and Most Beautiful Girl in the Room - genius lyrics.

I'm also starting to watch the TV series which is very funny.

• 2 months later...

I had to find some way to post this. :)

To fully appreciate it, you have to watch all 3 vids really.

Firstly, is the Britney Spears MTV comeback performance that got everybody talking about shit she was, how uncomfortable she acts, how underwhelming it was, etc.

Then, this seriously scary super Britney fan made a defensive video about her. It's actually one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever watched.

However, you have to watch a least some of that to appreciate the next one.

Seth Green (him from Buffy, Dr. Evil's son and the genius behind Robot Chicken) made his own defense for the super fan.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah thats the fellow, peter serafinowicz. ive seen him in black books and spaced too. he also did the voice for darth maul in the first star wars prequel, and then darth chef in that infamous episode of south park. i havent caught a full episode of his new solo show but it looks very funny

this ones good too! Sherlock Holmes's Mood Swings

• 4 weeks later...