passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post your Living Room

retroed

Well, boredom strook yet again, so I decided to take a few pics of our living room. We'd like an L-shaped sofa one day soon, as the 2 and 3 seaters don't quite fit right in our new place.

The only things game related in our living room are the DS Lite's, Micro and PSP. DS & PSP games are kept here, and an assortment of SNES games are in the drawer under the TV, along with my GC games in a disc folder.

Nothing exciting here, but I'll post them all the same. :side:

livingroomft7.jpg

livingroom1nn3.jpg

livingroom2st0.jpg

livingroom3va0.jpg

livingroom4xh9.jpg

livingroom5aw6.jpg

livingroom6ip2.jpg

livingroom7hy4.jpg

Feel free to post your living room set-ups!

;)

Ok, her's my living room. I live in a flat that has a really wierd layout...

Flat1.jpg

Stood by the window and looking back at the living room you see this..

Flat2.jpg

Up the ladder to my little room...

Flat4.jpg

And my DVD's and shit....

Flat5.jpg

Close up of my games shelves (sans FFIII DS Lite box)...

Flat6.jpg

Looking back down the ladder you see this...

Flat3.jpg

DUDE you have a ladder in your living room!

And that sofa looks awesome.

I am totally coming to sleep on that... and eat your cerial... .. one day...

My living room is a tip!

I am renting an ex council flat in Clapham, so its cheap rent for london, but a bit of a dump compared to yours :-(

Also sharing with two other guys, one of whom was clearly raised by wolves which doesnt help the tidyness... very jealous.

Ill post them sometime so you can all have a good laugh.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Some updated pics!

dswiifi3lh8.jpg

dswiifi4ye1.jpg

Just the Wii, PS2, and RGB modded SNES Jr. under the 28" Toshiba flat widescreen CRT at the moment, all connected via RGB Scart. Top drawer is full of controllers (inc 4 Wiimotes), bottom drawer is full of SNES/SFC cart heaven. I've made an extra shelf for the unit, beforehand the Wii and PS2 were sat on the Panny Freeview/DVD recorder, which wasn't ideal.

The TV will be replaced with a 40/42" HDTV later in the year (maybe?), along with a 5.1 setup. And yes, that is a VHS recorder. PS3 will be going in there somewhere one day, too.

Over at the other side of the living room, the PC, along with 2 x DS Lites, a PSP, GBmicro Famicom Edition, and the DS collection (which is even bigger since that pic was taken).

dswiifi1ah4.jpg

And our leather corner sofa which is super comfy. Big space on the wall, picture/s will be going there when we find something decent.

dswiifi2ma9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Huh... I will eventually post pics of my 3 living rooms... (One upstairs - A retro-gaming shrine downstair and the home-cinema-main-gaming room, downstairs too)... Do I also have to post a pic of my PC (office) room?