passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Halo 3

Swallow

Played a lot of this last night, only to be disconnected from xbox live amd therefore kicked out of the main campaign game....and as theres no autosave i had to do it all again....anyway i just rushed through the bits i had done, (which was fine because it was a shitty flood level and I hate them)

Anyway got past that bit so now i should be able to enjoy it more....

The lesson here? save your game all the time, or at least every hour.

Oliath wrote:

I'd just like to say that after having my ass handed to me on every other game i have ever played with him....

I am better at halo than illdog :P

First number being our rank

Second number being our kills.

team_effort.jpg

That was one fucking match, i saved your ass a bunch of times.It was great fun tho, that 16 player Terratories on Valhalla was amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

There's some Halloween themed stuff happening just for today

Bungie is getting into the Halloween festivities by letting loose the spooky infection game type onto Halo 3 servers.

The spookiness will run until 10am tomorrow morning, and lets one or two of you start as Zombies before gradually infecting and bolstering your ranks with victims from the Human team.

There are a couple of variations to keep things fresh, too. Save One Bullet gives the Humans a limited ammo supply so they can't hold the Zombies at bay for ever, and Creeping Death where Zombies are slower but invisible and much more deadly.

There is also a third alternative called Creeping Rockets, where Humans get bigger weapons but Zombies are also harder to take down.

Infection games will act like regular ranked matches, and a maximum of four of you can join in a group. You will need eight people minimum to start, and cannot exceed the upper limit of 13.

Those of you who enjoy yourself will be pleased to know that Bungie plans more of these festive escapades in the future, and that any time you play these variations in Matchmaking you will save them in your Recent Games queue and be able to use them again in your Custom matches.

Mm. Brains.

Also, as Sunday is my day of rest/gaming, and my save was on my old tag (therefore I have no save file or achievements anymore) I was wondering if we could get a 4 man team together to help me plough through the campaign on either Normal or Heroic?

And if anyone can help with finding skulls, that would be a bonus. :)

Hendo wrote:

Also, as Sunday is my day of rest/gaming, and my save was on my old tag (therefore I have no save file or achievements anymore) I was wondering if we could get a 4 man team together to help me plough through the campaign on either Normal or Heroic?

And if anyone can help with finding skulls, that would be a bonus. :)

Id love too, and I know some Skull locations.

I'd like to play through on Co-op on normal, as I'm only part way through the second mission myself, haven't played it for a fair while. I have one achievement!

Only thing is, I probably won't be able to play it co-op until Saturday or Sunday evening, from 8pm.

You're both hardly dealing with an FPS master!

I'm hoping to go through the whole game, Ed, so the chances are I'll still be playing at 8.

Is it like Crackdown with the "drop in, drop out" kind of thing? I've only done a little bit of co-op with pickled, but it would help if we could carry on whether someone wanted to join in or leave. Or does it just kick you out?

you can only join ion on levels at the very beginning of them, i e in the lobby bit before the level starts, you can't just drop into the level

i'll prob be up for some co-op over the weekend, goiung to a fireworks display sat night but may be around after if people are still about

i know where a couple of skulls are too

yay for me

I played a bit more of the single player campaign last night, completing the 2nd and 3rd levels. I'm now at the beginning of level 4. I'm playing on normal, as it's my first time through the game. I was enjoying it a bit more last night, and finally getting the hang of controlling the Warthogs!

I played through on Normal in the single player campaign so no need to worry about excuses there Ed ;)

Which is the 4th level again? the whole game was a bit of a blur to me to be honest, aside from the eigth level, that can fuck right off! (if its the one I'm thinking of)

I'm not sure what level 4 is like, as I switched off as soon as it began. It starts with you in the Warthog though, I think? I could be wrong though, I'd had a couple and it was late. :huh:

I'd be up for some multi later on tonight probably. I'm total shit, but it would be a laugh.