passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Halo 3

Swallow

Cheers for the blue boxes, I'm not very tech savvy, I don't have OCD, honestly.

No, there is no modding community for XBL, we (well, I) accept the cost as there is no alternative (apart from waiting). Its all part of being blissfully ignorant of the PC world of gaming.

Part Time Gamer wrote:

Its all part of being blissfully ignorant of the PC world of gaming.

I guess but hell it will give PS3 owners something to smile about as Unreal Tournament supports user maps and mods and other games to follow suit because the PS3's online system is alot better in terms of open ended developement. I just said something positive about the PS3 wow :D it must be xmas ;)

itd be funny if the feature was pulled now :D

I finished the single player game, it was the best of the three definitely, but still not amazing. though the production is, this thing had a lot of money thrown at it, and the gfx were much better than i expected. the multi is great fun, especially when i get my hands on a sword. radar assassin!

TopGunKnacker wrote:

I finished the single player game, it was the best of the three definitely, but still not amazing. though the production is, this thing had a lot of money thrown at it, and the gfx were much better than i expected.

I heartily recommenf that if you havent already to go through it alon on Heroic, it really does feel like a completely different game, it changed my opinion from 'pretty good' to 'fucking awsome'.

the multi is great fun, especially when i get my hands on a sword. radar assassin!

I had some great games on Team Doubles yesterday, its a great way to play. Just you and your mate against some cunt and their skinny partner, gets very tactical. My mate's connection went caput so I had to hold onto the win for 5 mins on my own....and emerged victorious. ROOOOOAAR.

illdog wrote:

I had some great games on Team Doubles yesterday, its a great way to play. Just you and your mate against some cunt and their skinny partner, gets very tactical. My mate's connection went caput so I had to hold onto the win for 5 mins on my own....and emerged victorious. ROOOOOAAR.

been playing lots of team doubles recently now most people i know are playing cod4 online, it is great, very tactical, and a bit too tense for me at times, like a game recently was 24 - 24, last kill wins :ohmy: shame the ranking doesn't drop more when you loose though as we just seem to be loosing all the time these days :unsure:

regarding getting a router working with xbox live (if the problems are recent, like the last 2 days, it might be a general problem with xbox live? as loads of people have had problems) you usually need to put the ip address of the xbox into the dmz on the router and open/forward specific ports on the router, not sure bt would help you with this? this site might help though (thanks captain ;))

clicky

www.xboxlivetheguide.co.uk

lives broken at the moment

You may have noticed that the LIVE service has been having a few issues over the past few days. This includes things like signing in, matchmaking and account recovery. Not everyone has had problems, but I know some of you have and I wanted to give you and update. While the service was never completely offline, problems like this are not acceptable. The entire LIVE team has been working day and night to ensure that you can have a great LIVE experience. While we’re not done yet, I wanted to let you know that things are getting better each hour and that no one on the team is going anywhere until the job is done. Thanks for your patience.

from major nelsons blog

• 1 month later...

SOrry to drag up an old topic... and not sure if you guys play this game much anymore, but i have recently given it a new lease of life after over doing it on COD.

So i have nearly unlocked my Sword armour and was wondering if any of you have already done so.

I managed to finally get the tripple kill with a sword achievement and then some dude actually wanted me to help him get the double kill wiht spartan lazer one... so who am i to say no... and not get one for myself while i am in there... so the only on i need now is overkill and then the sword is all mine

B)

I will fully and shamefully admit that i have reached new lows in an attempt to get this stupid sword.

The full extent of it is that i have spent ages deliberately de-ranking myself so that i can join in noob games and have a much better chance of getting overkill etc..... and level nine is a filthy sleazy place where people in lobbies actually ask if anyone wants to unlock achievements.... and where people quit if the map doesnt look like its gonna help them get a the vehicle kill they need.

It better be worth it.

Yeah well i finally got my sword t:laugh:

I actually ended up spending ALL friday night in matchmaking asking people if anyone needed overkill.

After hours of this failing i eventually found a room where EVERYONE was up for it... so we all met in the middle and took turns to multi kill each other.

I feel cheap and dirty.

The worst thing is.... i like playing as an elite and the sword doesnt even show up on him. Also.. i am ashamed to wear it cos i actually suck at multi right now :pinch:

• 1 month later...

Thats pretty good of them, im guessing its to try and steal some of the traffic from COD4, as thier new maps are released on the first or second of April.

Personally im Meh about Halo, as im soooo in luuurvvvv with COD4, I cannae wait for the new maps.

SPATULAR:

How do you know they are doing lockout???

That IS the best map ever and one i have been missing.

And SAMBOB... Halo is a workhorse.

I keep going back to the multi as its so easy to get into and so well produced.... like COD!!

I sometimes find COD a bit too taxing though and drop to Halo for some more cartoon style action.

Both have matchmaking though which is an absolute godsend in multiplayer gaming.