Centy

Random News

There's still time for EA to cancel it...

I know it’s stupid because Respawn and all but this game better not be another fucking shooter. Or a first person melee game. I want God of War 2018 but Star Wars and no boats 

I need to see it in action before I get excited. I want it to be great, but I have no faith in it yet. 

@RikSP couldn't agree more, so want to be able to get excited by a Star Wars game but will definitively need to see what the game is as just can't trust EA with it.  At least it is Respawn so that does give me some hope of finally getting another good Star Wars game.

Not sure if this is inspired by Dead Space or a flat out rip-off...

It's a homage

People hate EA for lots of reasons, killing Dead Space is mine.🙁

I could well be wrong but my understanding is that Visceral killed DS. DS3 was dog shit and even though it had micro transactions and co-op it was all definitely optional. I remember there even being some kind of loop hole in the design where you could get easy resources and stuff without paying. 

I played through most of it when it was a PS+ release and even at just the monthly price of the subscription was way too much money for that game

DS1 and DS2 were awesome, though. 

I'm going to just go about my day and ignore everything you've just said as it's absolute tosh.👍

Apart from DS and DS2 being awesome, I'll give you that.

There was a Dead Space Wii game (the name escapes me) that was quite good. But DS3 did sink the series like a stone, regardless of who was at the helm.

Extraction. I loved that game. But in retrospect it might be more just being really surprised with how good a light gun game could be rather than the light gun game itself actually being a top tier video game (Although i think I called it that back in the day) 

But it did have the bit where you had to cut your own arm off with the wiimote and it was bad ass set piece 

@Nag You can’t ignore the truth! 

I remember the arm bit, and the eye bit in Dead Space 2 vividly.

I do miss light gun games. House of the Dead and Time Crisis were great fun.

10 minutes ago, Maf said:

You can’t ignore the truth

I'm not... I'm ignoring you.😉

9 minutes ago, OCH said:

I remember the arm bit, and the eye bit in Dead Space 2 vividly.

Shame you don't remember Isaac not talking in the first.... 🤣👍

48 minutes ago, Nag said:

I'm not... I'm ignoring you.😉

Unfortunately...that is the truth. And the truth can not be ignored. Damn my own truth! 

Call this a "hot take", but to me Dead Space was always just a seatwarmer franchise for when Resident Evil was busy being rubbish

Now that Resi is great again we don't need it anymore. So EA killed it at the right time more or less 🙂

I despair for some folk I really do...😢

2 hours ago, Maf said:

Extraction. I loved that game. But in retrospect it might be more just being really surprised with how good a light gun game could be rather than the light gun game itself actually being a top tier video game (Although i think I called it that back in the day) 

But it did have the bit where you had to cut your own arm off with the wiimote and it was bad ass set piece 

@Nag You can’t ignore the truth! 

Yeah, I enjoyed it too. Edge did a Time Extend on it recently.