Centy

Random News

That Twitter account doesn't have it but as an Experienced Warframe player I can confirm you can pet the pupper in it

ag9c9.gif

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/15/world/asia/new-zealand-shooting-updates-christchurch.html

Forty-nine people were killed in shootings at two mosques in central Christchurch, New Zealand, on Friday, in a terrorist attack that Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern described as “an extraordinary and unprecedented act of violence.”

• Officials said that one man in his late 20s had been charged with murder, and that two explosive devices were found attached to a vehicle that they had stopped.

• A Muslim leader in New Zealand said the attack was especially shocking as it took place around Friday Prayer. The police urged people to stay away from the mosques until further notice.

• A video and manifesto that appeared to be by a gunman involved in the shooting were posted online on the day of the attack.

Apparently the killer shouted "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before opening fire 🤦‍♂️

My understanding PewDiePie is used as a bit of a joke by a the likes of 8chan (where the guy posted) 

I'll say what I said elsewhere, that PDP only really has himself to blame for getting roped up in this, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Make racist jokes to be edgy you can't really complain when people portray you as racist 

Saw this earlier...

Looks fairly interesting, hopefully it's a bit more than your average walking simulator though.

Bit of info

At SX something Sega announced a new Sonic game is in development. With no details other than it’s a Sonic Team made game. So expectations v low. Where is Sonic Mania 2?

It has to be Sonic Mania 2.  Give the 3D games a rest, Sonic Team.  Make Billy Hatcher 2 or have another crack at Phantasy Star. 

Lucasfilm Games has been unexpectedly resurrected by Disney

https://www.pcgamer.com/lucasfilm-games-has-been-unexpectedly-resurrected-by-disney/?utm_content=buffer80e1b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamertw

Disney appears to have resurrected Lucasfilm Games. You'll probably be more familiar with its successor, the greatly missed LucasArts, which developed and published countless games both in and outside the Star Wars universe until it was closed in 2013. 

While LucasArts was responsible for everything from Monkey Island, as a developer, to Knights of the Old Republic, as a publisher, don't get your hopes up about a wave of new games appearing. Job listings posted on the Disney Careers website suggests that it will support games using Lucasfilm IPs, including Star Wars, rather than developing them itself. 

On 17/03/2019 at 12:44, DifferentClass said:

It has to be Sonic Mania 2.  Give the 3D games a rest, Sonic Team.  Make Billy Hatcher 2 or have another crack at Phantasy Star. 

FarawayFamiliarIchidna-small.gif

D3FHP80U8AAVsGE.jpg

I can’t tell if this is self aware or not self aware but either way the Sonic brand has too much stigma to pull off jokes about other video game things that have stigma 

You have seen the Sonic the Hedgehog twitter, right? You can’t get much more self aware. 

Respawn’s Star Wars game is being revealed on Saturday

D3uGlT0XoAY0hSw.jpg

Can’t think of a developer I would want more making a Star Wars game, honestly. Except maybe Naughty Dog