Centy

Random News

I think MGS was done as soon as they started doing prequels. Both Splinter Cell and Hitman reached their peak with Chaos Theory and Blood Money respectively. It is weird that Sony haven't really pushed their middle-ground series (between MGS and Splinter Cell) Syphon Filter in the wake of MGS revival. Likewise the Other two respectable games in the sub genre (Headhunter and Operation Winback) have been equally dormant. Not forgetting of course that IO have made no mention at all, even before all the buyouts, of the next best game they ever made after Blood Money - Freedom Fighters.

Freedom Fighters was brilliant,and Syphon Filter is well due for some recognition. Setting people on fire with the taser was a right laugh.

Blood Money has been remade. People need to get on that if they never played, it was ace.

So Alien : Blackout has turned out to be a mobile game featuring Amanda Ripley...😢

Randy indeed

also, the man is a practicing magician, that's all the evidence you need*

Spoiler

also some actual evidence. He's accused of holding parties where men expose themselves to minors, which seems unlikely. Hell of an accusation though

On 09/01/2019 at 18:37, Snaggletooth said:

Because mobile adaptations of loved games always go down so well.

...Breath of Fire 6 😞

Pitchford always creeps me out a little bit. I say this with no basis in fact, but he just seems a bit slimy to me.

In another universe he'd be one of those guys who runs courses for virgins who want to pick up women.

It's not hard to imagine him as shifty in business. I'd rather not think too hard about the other allegation.

This guy voiced claptrap in borderlands but it's unclear what he's speaking to here. Something to do with the allegations but question is which part

I read that Kotaku article about Randy Pitchford, you can read his responses to the allegations there. Hard to know what to make of it. Definitely seems like a case of “he said, she said” though.

Well done,EA. It takes a special kind of fuckwit to completely waste the Star Wars licence. But you’ve proven repeatedly you don’t have a bloody clue what you’re doing. 

Someone else really needs to take it off these idiots. 

Honestly I'm beyond caring at this point. I'm just counting the days until Uncle Bob takes the license away.