passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

28 Weeks later...

Centy

Im reserved about this as I really liked the first one because it had that 'small film' kind of appeal but I dont know how this second instalment will turn out. Id like to see it as, like Centy said its had some good reviews, I just dont want it to be all hollywood blockbuster style.

If you see it on the weekend then let us know how it goes monsieur.

sam wrote:

Im reserved about this as I really liked the first one because it had that 'small film' kind of appeal but I dont know how this second instalment will turn out. Id like to see it as, like Centy said its had some good reviews, I just dont want it to be all hollywood blockbuster style.

If you see it on the weekend then let us know how it goes monsieur.

my thoughts exactly, from what i've seen of the reviews it looks less thriller with jumpy bits more horror hollywood style

loved the first one tho, wanna see this one but it may be a wait for dvd action for me

James wrote:

I fucking loved it :)

Hendo, you can pick the first one up on DVD for around £5 now, well worth it with a nice few extra features too.

Yeah the commentary is ace and the alternate endings are brilliant aswell but then this is coming from me who has seen Dawn of The Dead ive 300 times :S but still listen to james and pick it up one of the best brittish films i can think of.