passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Soccer (NES)

Sambob

Got this yesterday. Some people would say, what a waste of 500 points but if you get two people playing this, its actually quite funny. Graphics are shit, there are two buttons, kick and kick further and you have to run your face in front of the ball to stop it. That said the shooting system is quite clever and probably better than Pro evo 5's system. Looking forward to having another go on this. C'mon Great britain side (the seven aside team of course)

obviously a joke, basically when you get into the opponents half an arrow appears on the oppositions goal, whoch relates to where you are going to place the ball and then you shoot, the keeper pretty much cnt save it.

I found that sometimes shots which shouldnt go in on Pro Evo 5 did and shots that were dead certain to score wouldnt go in, unless it was the computers shots.

But in all seriousness, this games is rubbish but very funny to play.

Bless your cotton socks, you strange little man.

I wondered about getting it, but there's little on the NES that I'm tempted by.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but seeing as it will probably appear at some point, would it be worth getting Super Soccer for the SNES?

Id be massively looking forward to something like this as there is currently no football game that you can play on the wii, it was only out of desperation and the sheer fact that I had the Wii controller in my hand and rotated like a NES remote that made me buy the game. I thought hmm id like to play football but cant find any other controller, oh the NES version how bad can it be.

Anyway I think it would be a great idea, better than NES soccer.:laugh:

Hendo wrote:

I know this is slightly off-topic, but seeing as it will probably appear at some point, would it be worth getting Super Soccer for the SNES?

If I recall correctly, the indoor 5-a-side mode was more fun than an evening with a vibrating toothbrush, an inexhaustible supply of marmalade, and a naked Angelina Jolie.