passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Super Ghouls 'n' Ghosts

Hendo

I must be going insane but I was sure there was already a thread on this.

Anyway, it's great but mega hard. It's exactly what a great old school game should be - you won't find it easy, but practice and you'll soon walk all over it.

I have played this version of the game before, and I've also played the C64 Ghosts 'n' Goblins, arcade original and I have the Ultimate Ghouls 'n' Ghosts for the PSP (which is probably even harder than this and looks gorgeous).

I've just got to "the end" and been told to go back and pick up the bracelet, but where is it? And is it well hidden? I don't want to have to do it all over a third time by not picking it up.

Keep cracking open chests until you find it.

Its a bit poo though, nowhere near as good as some of the other weapons :D

Again I state that I kicked this bad boy's ass many times (back when I had a SNES in the 90's) although its rock hard now!!!

The most surefire way is to not pop chests until near the end. Even then its a bit tricky. If I remeber correctly, it only comes out of those chests that are weapons chests, so just avoid the ones you know are weapons which is easier said than done.

Good Luck!

*shakes fist at Hendo*

I've gone and downloaded it now!!

Sailed past the first two levels no problems, even remembered where a few secret chests were, but I'm now stuck on Level three and every few minutes a stream of obcenitys issues from my mouth.

The magic torch sucks donkey balls, dagger for the win!