passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

A little help

Hendo

We're gonna add a description of what this place is all about at some point.

Some kind of paragraph or two.

So, anyone who has bits they think would sound good or sum up what this place is for and good at, do your worst.

People only mainly notice these things once they have signed up for the site, well I did anyway. I only read the rules or what the site was about once id signed up and had prob been on here for a week already. To get people to hear of the site I think we need to push it up on the google search. I stumbled across it whilst looking for advice on routers and it was on the second or third page of yahoo and about the only one that I could view whilst being at work.

Still I think that a read through 'rules' or 'FAQ' sums up the site quite well actually. Who would the section be for? new members.

Chinzon wrote:

Didn't there used to be a spiel/"about"/mission statement type thing around here? Something about forming a small-but-tight community of like minded gamers? That sounded alright.

Yeah, think it was on the old site build though, so it's lost in the ether.

It'll either go on the frontpage or we'll add it to the FAQ's.

Again, any ideas for what to put would be grand.

There are rules?!

You didn't just write butt-tight did you?

I'll have a think to, damn good site I reckon, lovely to use, someone actually thought about it!! Love the shout box.

This is the only place I've found where people seem to understand why we all love games so much! Mind you, Hendo is costing me a fortune, I'm gonna have to get SSX Blur too now!

I don't think you necessarily need to put small, depends how it goes! :)

The rules can largely be skimmed and interpreted as "don't be a dick".

We had some dark days with one member so we had to hint to him, it didn't work so I had to hint a bit harder. He left in a huff, and we locked the door quick.