passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TMNT (Wii)

hinn888

Ive only just heard about this n its supposedly out in 2 days, its based on the TMNT movie coming out soon and also made by the makers of Price of Persia, it looks really good, i maybe be purchasing this on Saturday

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/GENCD/3-/329...on/Product.html

Limited edititon on Play for 34.99, also check out the trailer

I really wouldnt mind this, but there's no chance i'll be getting it this week, which is a blessing in disguise, it means i can wait for some reviews.

Not sure I like the look of the turtles themselves, but if they get the gameplay right then TMNT could be this years Transoformers (until this years transformers)

wiivo wrote:

Fuck me this actually looks really good and

WOOT WOOT LIMITED EDITION PACKAGING!

Anyone found this yet..

LinksPS3Boomerang.jpg

Ha awesome, im thinking of buying one to sell it to some Sony bitch on ebay and then use the proceeds to buy Nintendo gadgetery, ha Nintendo 1 Sony 0

EDIT* Umm on topic, this game doesnt look very good from the reviews ive seen of it. I will make Spider-man my film/game of this year Ive liked the last ones.

• 4 weeks later...

I picked this up last wednesday after going to see the film with my little boy, we were just in the TMNT mood after the film (which was pretty good, I'll say more about that later) I had wanted to wait till I'd read some reviews or had some feed back from you lot, but looking into my boys puppy dog eyes, and the sweet hearted "canna, canna have it pls daddy" and I couldn't resist! (not too mention I love TMNT as much as he does)

We got back home stuck it striaght in and I let Morgan play first. It looked great, seemed to be pretty much what I wanted from it! Morgan got stuck on one of the 1st bosses, so I helped him out. I groaned as I took my first few strikes, It didn't feel right, you know the kinda hitting a ghost feeling you get, no feeling of connection! So I let him play on, he seemed to be loving it. I came back to it after he went to his mums, and I have to say I love it! its so much fun, kinda like an easy ninja gaiden crossed with a PoP game. Im half way through the game and Im writing a review as I go, I'll post more comment later when I've got a minute. But its a thumbs up so far