passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

DarkGlobes Official Not-A-Hori-DS-Stand

stu

So, RetroEd can go and spend money on a sexy Hori DS Lite stand, but here at Darkglobe Towers there simply isn't enough spare cash to do this.

So, after a visit to Poundland and the purchase of a mini canvas holder, I can proudly introduce you to this, the Not-A-Hori-DS-Stand....

HPIM1569.jpg

It is surprisingly the exact right height, and the shelf is spot on width wise for the Lite.

And of course, it had to be painted white :P

HPIM1570.jpg

It even has a stylus holder for those moments a fag is needed.

how much was the Hori one? Anyway what's wrong with your hands? Or a table?

nice one though DG I like seeing custom shit :) like that camo DS Phat somewhere on the net.

The HORI Lite stand is around £8 on Play-Asia, I got it for around a fiver in the sales a while back. I'm loving your style, Stu! I want to see some action shots with the DS in place, though. :)

RetroEd wrote:

The HORI Lite stand is around £8 on Play-Asia, I got it for around a fiver in the sales a while back. I'm loving your style, Stu! I want to see some action shots with the DS in place, though. :)

Here you go Sir spend-a-lot-hori-sexiness :D

HPIM1581.jpg

HPIM1578.jpg

HPIM1575.jpg

RetroEd wrote:

That's fantastic! But is it adjustable? ;)

It is a bit, in that the "3rd" leg at the rear folds in and out which means you can adjust the angle. But unfortuantly you cant move the shelf bit up and down, that would be ace, but still, it only cost a pound afterall :D