passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo E3 2018

DisturbedSwan

1 hour ago, DANGERMAN said:

They could probably do with resting Xenoblade a bit, I know they bought the studio and need games, but they're big fucking games that are coming out pretty regularly. Not a problem if you only play on Nintendo I guess, but I'm still a long way from getting round to the last one (still got X to play actually)

is that a whole new game then? i just thought it was the dlc for xenoblade 2.

also i want a pokeball.

10 minutes ago, spatular said:

is that a whole new game then? i just thought it was the dlc for xenoblade 2.

also i want a pokeball.

from what I read it's a stand alone dlc thing, but I could be wrong

To be honest, when I typed that I thought it was just a whole new game :blush:

it's getting a physical release in Japan. Nintendo being Nintendo, it wouldn't surprise me if they were selling it as its own cart even though it needed the other game, and so there was actually no way to play it unless you had the main game digital. The more I think about it the more likely that is

I agree with the underwhelming consensus, i wanted more.

I'm interested in Fire Emblem for the first time in Three Houses. I'm not a tactic game fan, my problem isn't specific with Fire Emblem but Three Houses looks great.

I feel excited by Smash for the first time since the Gamecube.

Fire emblem looks ace, I only want the switch for a few games to be honest so to see that there's a proper fire emblem for it that looks amazing makes me pretty happy. 

Would love to see a pikmin game announced, that's going to be amazing on the Switch eventually. 

Can see why people are staying disappointed showing but I'm not too upset. It's not like no other games exist they just haven't told us about them because they don't any more. 

Although the Direct itself was massively misjudged, it has to be said that Smash looks ridiculously good, they’re really throwing everything at this version.

Also can’t be understated that Overcooked 2 got announced with online play. I presume that’ll be on everything so I demand we get a cooking squad together on PS4 or Switch.

38 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Also can’t be understated that Overcooked 2 got announced with online play. I presume that’ll be on everything so I demand we get a cooking squad together on PS4 or Switch.

I am so up for that.

giphy.gif

Not too much to get excited about.

XC2 DLC looks cool, I guess it makes sense that they’ve decided to go back in time and tell the story of Torna.

And Fire Emblem: Three Houses looked cool.

Also, Hollow Knight is brilliant for anyone who missed it on PC.