passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Games of E3

radiofloyd

On 6/11/2018 at 12:06 PM, DifferentClass said:

Cyberpunk 2077, DMCV and Doom Eternal are my favourite at this halfway point.

The Last of Us Part 2, Babylon's Fall, Daemon X Machina, Control.

I think I'm nearly sold on Just Cause 4 and maybe Rage 2 as well.

I'm really wary of Resi 2 remake until I see more or maybe get my hands on it myself.  I remember Resi 6.

i don't know, forza, cyberpunk, ori - will all most likely be great, although i'll still moan about forza. looks like halo is maybe going in a new direction so who knows. crackdown looked better than last time they showed it so stay hopeful i guess. beat saber was announced a few days earlier for psvr i think, that looks amazing (already out on pc, although maybe early access). that banana game. not sure what else. it's good that there's a new trials game on the way. that mech game on the switch looked crazy. trailer for spiderman imo was rubbish but the gameplay after looked like it could be fun. death stranding will hopefully be good but i can't be bothered with the odd trailers, i'll just play the game when it comes out.

1. Nier Automata

Obviously these could all be terrible because I've not played them, but these are the ones I thought looked interesting

1. My Friend Pedro

2. Devil May Cry 5
3. Cyberpunk
4. Metro
5. Rage 2. I wasn't that sold on Rage 2 on first reveal, but the gameplay looks decent