passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Nintendo Switch

HandsomeDead

I only ever attempted the Co-Op Campaign on my Mac whenever it came out, got about half way and it got ridiculously hard so I gave up. 

So never tried any of the expansions or anything to date so should be tons of hours worth of goodness there.

On 14/08/2018 at 13:27, Blakey said:

Yeah not 100% sure about whether it will work cross country @Pikman but as you’ve got a UK account it should be fine I would think.

There’s just me, Jim and Hendo in the Group so far so 5 slots available still.

@regemond @retroed @Chimay @DANGERMAN Send me a PM with your emails and I’ll send you an invite. 

Forgot I already have a family account. @Blakey ?

Screenshot_20180816-001058_Chrome.jpg

I think NSMBU was one of the games I got with my Wii U, I remember playing a few worlds and finding it bastard hard so I gave up. Never tried any of the Luigi DLC though (Luigi > Mario).

I’ll probably give it a second chance on Switch, I would prefer TW101 gets ported first though...

Also:

Nintendo could be dears and put all the NSMB games on one cart and call it Deluxe.  I doubt it though.

Like Tropical Freeze I'm unlikely to double dip since I hammered it on the Wii U.  Pretty sure I finished all the secret stuff in both the vanilla version and Luigi U.