passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

FFVII motivator

Sly Reflex

41 minutes ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

How are you getting on with this @Bigkopman

Ive just got to Cosmo Canyon, but think I’ve gone there a little bit sooner than I should. This time around I’ve managed to get Aqualung enemy skill with two of my characters. It’s comfortably a Lv 3 spell doing between 700-1000 hp damage which is way higher than anything in the area. I got it through lucky accident but I think the seed was in the back of my head. I’d used Manipulate with a random enemy in the golden saucer desert and saw it was one of his attacks, did it on my team and nearly wiped them out but learnt it on both Enemy Skill materia’s. 

Just made it across from Junon to Costa Del Sol, so behind you at the moment. Been too busy with Daughter's birthday and now I have an assignment due in next week for my course so it's looking like this will have to wait a little until I can find the time.

I’ve been a victim of old gaming conventions, namely having the manually save progress. 

Last night managed to complete Cosmic Canyon (which despite being prepared and a bit over powered is still a bit of a cunt. No wonder 13 year old me gave up at that point on my original play through). 

Did some more levelling in the surrounding area, swapping out characters to keep everyone fairly even and accumulating plenty of Gill. Got in a battle in the forest where is was surrounded by frogs. No problem, I’ll Aqualung the bastards, only to accuse cast in on my team, instantly killing everyone. 

The last time I’d saved was when I arrived at Cosmic Canyon, about 2 hours earlier. 

• 3 months later...