passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

DisturbedSwan

So I assumed this would be a port of the Wii U game, or with some bits of the 3DS game remixed but the way it is being talked about by Sakurai it looks like it could actually be Smash 5.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-08-super-smash-bros-announced-for-nintendo-switch

And I also suppose if it was a port they'd show a lot more.

E3 will tell us either way.

On 09/03/2018 at 5:08 PM, mr lakitu said:

Yeah I didn’t think it’s a port. Neither do these people:

ThankfulFearlessBufeo-size_restricted.gi

Praise the sun dark souls guy playable you think?

Why would you react like that to a Smash sequel. It's like shitting yourself because it's gone dark at night 

Anyway, I hope there's more to it than the last one, I really liked the Wii Smash but never stuck with Smash U because it was so content light 

2 hours ago, DANGERMAN said:

Why would you react like that to a Smash sequel. It's like shitting yourself because it's gone dark at night 

Anyway, I hope there's more to it than the last one, I really liked the Wii Smash but never stuck with Smash U because it was so content light 

Kids get excited. Yeah you might see grown men, but that's the actions of a children. Most people that  have fully developed into fully functioning adults would have nodded their heads and said "nice" at something they were wanting on.

48 minutes ago, Blakey said:

Yep, god forbid we actually get excited about our hobby we love.

We should all give a polite nod and a gentle clap and be done with it.

:rolleyes:

don't be like that. I don't have a problem with excitement, granted I'm too northern to ever show any emotion, but I like people being excited. My point was that a new Smash coming out isn't exactly a surprise, it's not Shenmue 3, it's the next Call of Duty

9 minutes ago, DANGERMAN said:

don't be like that. I don't have a problem with excitement, granted I'm too northern to ever show any emotion, but I like people being excited. My point was that a new Smash coming out isn't exactly a surprise, it's not Shenmue 3, it's the next Call of Duty

It was aimed at Sly's post rather than yours Ben, don't worry :)

1 hour ago, Blakey said:

Yep, god forbid we actually get excited about our hobby we love.

We should all give a polite nod and a gentle clap and be done with it.

:rolleyes:

The way we should celebrate, with a stiff upper lip to boot. None of this thrashing about like something revolutionary has happened. It's a videogame for fucks sake, not a discovery of limitless clean energy or a cure for some horrendous disease.

2 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

The way we should celebrate, with a stiff upper lip to boot. None of this thrashing about like something revolutionary has happened. It's a videogame for fucks sake, not a discovery of limitless clean energy or a cure for some horrendous disease.

Got it.

My Nan once said much the same when she saw a footballer celebrate a goal ‘Why do they go mad like that when they’re on all that money?’

PASSION.

People are different dude, just cause you’re a cold hearted cynical arsehole it doesn’t mean the rest of us can’t be happy when a certain game gets announced, even as grown men.

Games give folks like me something to look forward to and get through our shitty lives, so please don’t look down your nose at people enjoying one of their passions in life.

I look down on all of you anyway. You fucking plebs. ;)

Your Nan is right on the footballers too. A good handshake and a nod that an agreeable play had happened. Maybe a cheer if a trophy is won or something spectacular. People losing their shit over stuff that's meant to or going to happen is stupid.

Or we could just act like that dog that pisses all over the carpet whenever anything happens because we've no self control. That's what we have here, a room full of uncontrollable excitable dogs pissing all over the shop. :lol:

They didn't actually meet Sly Cassette boy'd it from previous podcasts.

The people at that event are watching it in an actual Nintendo store are they not? Of course people like that are flip when anything is annouced. Especially the Smash guys. :lol:

@mr lakitu I remember that time you dragged us all to see that dead body. We almost got hit by a train, you got leeches on your balls, I got chased by a dog (the owner probably said "Chopper, sick em boy!" but what I heard was "Chopper, sick balls! ?). Then Hendo pulled a gun on Sly when Sly tried claiming the body.

Good times, good times 

• 2 months later...