passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The MFGamers Podcast

Hendo

MFGamers Podcast  - Music From Games volume 7

For the seventh video game music podcast, we have the first chip-tune special. Member submissions from @Chimay, @DifferentClass, me, @illdog@radiofloyd and @Sly Reflex.

Theme music arrangement by me from the original theme by Mark.

Download the episode here.
Subscribe to the feed here.

iTunes link - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/mfgamers/id1318429602

Non-iTunes feed - http://feeds.feedburner.com/mfgamerspodcast

Haha don't worry man, I was pissing myself when I heard it!

Possibly the best impression of a scouse person impersonating a stereotypical Italian accent I've ever heard. Possibly the ONLY impression of a scouse person impersonating a stereotypical Italian accent I've ever heard mind you, but still the best.

3 hours ago, Chimay said:

Think I can now thank @Sly Reflex for letting me do the podcast, and for editing it so i didn't sound like a complete fuckwit. And my apologies again to @regemond

You're welcome. I look forwards to having you on as a guest on another show sometime in the future.

Speaking of the future, I will have a lot of time to record podcasts as my Strangeplay cohort is away for a month. I have a guest lined up for this month but I am not sure it's going to be a 100% certainty. However, if I have contacted you about being on 20 Questions and you are free between the 15th to the 11th, then contact me directly through private message on here, discord, PSN or wherever else you might be able to grab me. Don't just post "I'll do it!" on here because it sort of ruins the whole secret aspect of it.

If you have ideas for specials you'd like to float my way, then do the same, I'm happy to hear your ideas. If I can do anything with them I'd be happy to host/guest and edit. If I can't, I'll pass you cross to @Hendo who can maybe do something with you. Depends on the idea.

I've been working on my own for some of this week and caught up on some MFG podcasts, specifically I managed to listen to all the 20 questions ones and the latest music one.

20 Questions were all surprisingly good, i enjoyed them all in particular @radiofloyd and @Bigkopman. Good hosting and question @Sly Reflex

Music ones are always good, sound work @Hendo

Ta, hopefully if we do another one like it we’ll have more contributions. Definitely easier with stuff to feed off.

I was trying to keep it under an hour but in the end I had to just let it breathe rather than cut just for the sake of cutting time off.

I'm just editing the next 20 Questions since I got some quiet time and I have no work today and it never ceases to amaze me how charming and witty some of you fuckers are, as well as just been naturally at ease once the show gets going.

Good job, boys. You're awesome.

5Kf4XcX.gif

• Hendo featured, pinned and unfeatured this topic