passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

NieR: Automata

DANGERMAN

Ah I remember that bit.

Are you able to leave and level up a bit more?

I used a lot of heal chips if you have them. If you haven’t been keeping up with your chip set, go through them and see if you can improve your load out.

Do you know what I did? I bumped it down to Easy. Had a much better time as I focused on the story and the combat almost played itself.

My most immediate problem after getting past Adam and Eve was getting Emils music out of my head. I sang it for nearly two days straight.

I did a few side quests here and there but I mostly just blew through the main story (the factory with all the robots was awful).

Thats Route A done. If I didn’t hear such things about the story progression I wouldn’t play on but oddly I am looking forward to carrying on.

The best thing about the other routes, other than the story, is that all the side quests you have done are already completed. So even when you are in the same bits you were before, you haven’t got as much to get bogged down with.

• 2 months later...

Ok positive early thoughts. Combats a bit hack n slash but I'm early on. Some depth there. I like the chip system. Because I'm an android I can remove things like hud elements (health bar, damage dealt etc) to make space for other perks. Cute. 

Already had two fetch questy things. Hoping that doesn't become a staple or it's going in the bin...

They did open crafting options tho and only took 2 minutes. I'll let it off.

I have all the trophies in this, have seen all the important endings and no longer have my save, but am tempted to pick it up in the PSN sale to go through it all again on my PS4 Pro. In my top three games of the generation thus far, I love it.