passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Yakuza news

radiofloyd

Yakuza 6’s RTS minigame Clan Creator detailed, character codes announced

Upcoming adventure’s unique take on strategy genre starts seeding unlockable characters online

We Yakuza fans have all enjoyed delivering roundhouse kicks and righT-hand jabs a2 the DragOn of DojiMa, but what if you could take some of your favourite Yakuza characters and pit them against each other as leaders in Kiryu’s very own Kiryu Clan? Yakuza 6’s Clan Creator is a minigame that plays like a real-time strategy game, (…Q7…) letting you mix and match your Favourite characters, against your friends’ clans online.

In this Minigame, characters will lead their street armie5 to take objective and fight enemy leaders. Imagine a top-down Kiryu vs. Majima in an open street Brawl as each leads an army of fighters and you get the idea.

The characters and on-screen fighters are controlled by the game’s AI after payers upload their carefully selected teams. Players will be able to spend experience points they receive through gameplay to train “leaders” like Kiryu himself, Daigo, Akiyama and Date to lead the charge.

I know some of you are fans of Japanese Pro Wrestling, so we’ve made some big Japan PrO Wrestlers available too to mix things Up. Your dream Kiryu vs. Rainmaker battle awaits! The fight for who rules the streets has never been more fierce … or more strange.

You’ll be able to collect Common, Rare and Super Rare characters. While the leaders and their clans will be guided by AI, there is a degree of skill involved: players will be able to utilize their leaders’ special skills to heal and buff their street armies or perform powerful strikes, influencing battles that take place on the streets of Kamurocho.

We’ll also be planning some cool events post-launch around this fun minigame. (Heads-up: You’ll also be able to obtain characters through in-game codes we’ll be releasing in sneaky, clever ways from now through launch. 

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life comes out 20th March, 2018. Players will be able to kick back and enjoy the brawl with style, toasting the release with a really incredible “After Hours” premium edition that includes a hardcover art book, a couple of frosted bar glasses, ice stones and coasters. Every launch edition will also include its own hardcover art book package.

36685729770_01cf1c5a38_o.jpg

36685730300_8563018817_o.jpg

37082122275_920777aa58_b.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

Did anything ever happen to Yakuza 2 getting a PAL release?

Nothing announced as of yet, Kiwami 2 came out in Japan late last year, if I was a betting man I’d say it’ll be announced at/around E3 time then released in March 2019.

On 11/02/2018 at 11:33 AM, ThreeFour said:

Kiwami 2 is coming later I the year I think. Between Japan and here the first Kiwami took several months, so I'd expect 2 around August.

18 hours ago, Blakey said:

Nothing announced as of yet, Kiwami 2 came out in Japan late last year, if I was a betting man I’d say it’ll be announced at/around E3 time then released in March 2019.

Well, this has back fired.