passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Marvel's Spider-Man

DisturbedSwan

I think most of them look hella rad myself, there are exceptions though like the camouflaged CoD PS4/XBOne etc. a few years back and some others but I like most of them that I've seen.

Saying that, I'd never actually buy one - the closest I've been is getting the GoW3 LE 360 years ago - but they're great collectors pieces if you've got that sort of money knocking about. I also think most of them would look ghastly in the TV cabinet but in my room with all the other collectible junk I've got in there they'd suit.

On 19/07/2018 at 23:41, Jimbo Xiii said:

Yikes. I know people on here have bought branded consoles in the past, but do these things ever look good? The only one that springs to mind are the Pokémon 3ds' which where kinda cool.

I've got the Forza 6 Xbox One, which I love the look of tbf.

XboxOne_LEConsoleController_ForzaMotorsport6_B_RGB.jpg

(sorry, bit late to the party but I've not looked through my unread stuff in a while!)

Yeah that looks pretty good. Does it make the vroom vroom noises when you turn it on like the 360 Forza one did? 

I quite like the look of the Mario odyssey Switch with the red joycons, is not very extreme though.

@Jimbo Xiii it does. The engine fires up when you switch it on, and vrooms off when switched off. Top tip: don't keep it in arm's reach of a baby. They'll spend hours sitting next to it repeatedly switching your Xbox on and off. Luckily he's bigger now so doesn't touch it.

He wants to 'play the songs' with my Guitar Hero/Rock band controllers instead. While bouncing them off every wall on his way to show me.