passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Overwatch

spatular

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Impressive @Craymen Edge I imagine my LoL playtime will look a bit like your OW time in about a year or so :lol:

I keep meaning to go back to OW but as I've got it on PS4 I can't usually play the same times as if I had it on PC, still really tempted to double dip but haven't pulled the trigger just yet. Learning heroes all over again with KBAM along with general rustiness will be a challenge anyway.

• 2 months later...

@Hendo You should give Paladins a try. Free to play on PS4. Free to play on Switch soon or pay now for the founder's pack. I'm not going to start a thread on it just yet, but I've put over 26hrs in recently and prefer it to Overwatch. I play a healer.

• 3 weeks later...

Unless they’ve changed Mercy again, I played her when they radically changed her a while back. The ult is now to boost all members in a radius. The rez is a normal ability on a cool down. Haven’t played Symmetra since they last changed her.

I haven’t really played it since 2016, the last time I checked in on it was when Sombra had just come out.

I was thinking about buying it again on PC but never got round to it.

Would love to get back into it though, one of the GOAT MP games for sure.

I play quick play with my group, because we have a wide-ish spread in skill levels (and people in competitive tend to take it too seriously).

The looking for group feature has really improved our experience in QP when there's only a few of us playing together meaning we have to rely on randoms to fill out the rest of the spaces in the team. You can constrain the number of each role in the team (eg. 2 each of Support, Tank and Damage, or maybe a slot designated as "Any" to allow some flexibility), and when the group is formed each player will select which role they're going to play. They can then only select that role in the next match.

Suddenly no more matches where a couple of randos arrive,  see the team needs maybe another support and/or tank, then choose Hanzo and Genji anyway.