passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Amiibo

Manicm

Nintendo.co.uk's now got the next lot up for preorder, free delivery and only £10.99 each as usual (unlike everywhere else that seems to be bunging prices up)

Get 'em ordered now before they go....

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/amiibo.list

Cheers for that, full wave preordered now :) just need peach from the classic mario set and I'll grab classic mario with mario party 10!

Cheers for that, full wave preordered now :) just need peach from the classic mario set and I'll grab classic mario with mario party 10!

I'll probably cave and order the classic Mario set direct from Nintendo as soon as they come up on the site, whilst my wallet screams in agony in the background.

Lucky there's not that many new games on the horizon that I'm really interested in at the moment, until Batman Arkham Knight hits.

Tbh it started off as I wanted starfox then its grew from there, the latest two that arrived yesterday look great, Toon Link and Bowser lots of detail Tempted to say they are the best ones of the collection. But no more, well that's what I've told myself.

Just had an email from amazon, stock alert we have Rosalina in stock, had a quick check £44.99 really, no chance im paying that!!

Took Bowser out the box and quality is great, very impressed its got a good weight to it as well.

The classics range is available to pre-order at Nintendo UK store now. Princess Peach and Mario already sold out. They're not out until March 20th though, so will probably produce more.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games/wii-u/mario-party-10.list

I ordered Toon Link today, couldn't resist him. And I pre-ordered Toad. :rolleyes:

Wario is on there to pre-order as well, out in April. Edit: sold out.

preordered the Mario Party 10 special edition bundle with extra characters. feeling the pinch with these, they could ruin me if they keep launching them every month like this. hopefully they will take a break at some point.

Nintendo needn't release a game ever again when they've got people shelling out on these fucking things...

I was just trying to find a 'will it blend' for Amiibo's but it looks like he's not done one. Sad :(

He's probably just struggling to get ahold of one since cunts are going absolutely mental for them.