passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Cool Video Game Shit

illdog

Been binge watching a ton of Summer Games Done Quick stuff over the last few weeks. This is a relay race of Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 2, Super Mario 3, Lost Levels then Super Mario World and its a warpless race. Its the best part of 3 hours but it's really good. Skip the talking at the beginning and just watch the race.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, radiofloyd said:

I was looking at that on Nippon Yasan the other night, but baulked at the price too :o 

There's rumours they're doing a Mythra one as well, I'd rather have that but Pyra is great too.

• 1 month later...

https://kotaku.com/halo-reach-players-spent-seven-years-trying-to-get-into-1823356029

Halo: Reach’s ninth campaign level, The Package, has a cutscene where Noble Team goes through a destroyed science wing. This area only exists for the story—it never becomes playable, nor was it meant to be explored by real people. And so, a team of hardcore Halo fans sought to achieve the impossible: they wanted to break into a cutscene.

I'm not a fan of the Halo games, but always kind of respected the way Bungie put together these spaces where players can do so many weird things.

This is speedrunner Darbian trying to beat Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super MarioWorld and Super Mario 64 collectively in under one hour:

• 1 month later...

New Vegas was fantastic, one of the few games not to get a remake/hd port that should. Vault 11 was a stand out, but a lot of the writing was great.

I might give that book the dev mentions a read too

(it's about 8 pages long and old enough to be a pdf online

• 3 weeks later...