passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Bayonetta 2

HandsomeDead

• 2 years later...

Sega has released a new game called 8-Bit Bayonetta for PC via Steam as a free download.

Pairing up the images of the game’s “In the Face” and “High Score” Steam achievements reveal the following URL: sega.com/14111219. Visiting the URL brings you to a countdown website that has yet to begin. The numbers in the URL, 14111219, are Bayonetta the character’s birthday, December 19, 1411.

The source code of the website reveal the countdown is powered this Javascript, which contains the code “lastDate: ’04/11/2017 08:00:00,” suggesting the end date for the countdown is April 11 at 8:00 a.m. PDT.

Tomorrow is April Fools’ Day and the release of 8-Bit Bayonetta is clearly a reference to that, but it seems Sega is actually teasing something here. The original Bayonetta was never released for PC, so perhaps we’ll finally see a PC version released?

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/8-bit-bayonetta-released-pc-via-steam-achievements-lead-countdown-website

• 2 weeks later...

Bayonetta is coming to PC via Steam today with 4K support and advanced graphics options. 

Users who purchase the game before April 25 will get the Digital Deluxe Edition—which includes a five-song soundtrack, digital art book, and exclusive wallpapers and avatars—at no additional cost.

The PC version was supposed to have been announced after the countdown website launched last week came to an end at 8:00 a.m. PT / 11:00 a.m. ET, but Engadget broke the news early.

http://gematsu.com/2017/04/bayonetta-coming-pc-4k-support-today

Bayonetta is great, but I've played it a couple of times already, so not rushing to buy this one.

Users who purchase the game before April 25 will get the Digital Deluxe Edition—which includes a five-song soundtrack, digital art book, and exclusive wallpapers and avatars—at no additional cost

That deluxe edition is laughable, so little of value in there. The soundtrack is just a sampler apparently, the "deluxe" edition doesn't contain the whole thing. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, mr lakitu said:

There’s a good boy @Blakey. Have you ever played 2? I can’t wait to play it again, I didn’t get all that far the first time I don’t think. A good 5 hours tho. I seem to recall a funny fat fella doing some Christmas shopping?

Nope, never played 2 before. Bought it on Wii U but never got round to playing it ? so will be going in fresh on this, I adored the first game so I’m sure it’ll be the same with the sequel ?

Not sure how much you guys are getting this for but looking round last week it was £50, tesco direct have it at £35 pre-order for standard version 1+2 with below code.

Save £5 when you spend £35 or more on selected Electricals & Gaming. Enter coupon code TDX-KH7H at the checkout