passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Fortnite

DANGERMAN

Enjoying this a lot and probably going to upgrade to a higher editon, so will have at least one copy of the standard digital edition available. 

Anyone interested at £25? Saving £8 off PSN price.

• 1 month later...

Something I might have misunderstood about this, and I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong. It's going free to play correct, the whole thing eventually? If so, them selling a physical version before the game was finished is even worse and I'm glad it bombed 

Although I do think this will get a lot of people playing 

Yeah it was a weird move to do that, and a shame because it looks like a good idea for a game and seems to be relatively well implemented too, but it looks like its been a recipe for disaster. I feel like at this point you would just play PUBG if you wanted a battle royale experience, although obviously one is free and the other isnt.

I dont think you can really claim ownership of something like a battle royale mode to be honest. The battle royale format has been around for a long time in things like Arma mod and Dayz, im surprised its taken this length of time to make it onto console. I suspect that Fortnite will be hoping that it can give the game a shot in the arm.

Battle Royale mode is out and free for everyone now. It's a lot of fun. Spending a lot of time spectating after dying (out of choice, you don't have to) and it's interesting seeing other people's strategies. 

If anyone tries it and is interested in the also good PvE mode and wants to play it before next year with some extra goodies, I still have a PS4 code available for cheap. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...