passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

All the consoles that were considered failures didn't court EA's business, it's  spiral. EA wont support the consoles because they're not profitable and they are not profitable because EA owns so many games that people expect to be able to play. It's not whether we like EA, it's more of a case for many people they have a firm grip on their balls since they have a monopoly on sports games and some other franchises where no other company is really doing that stuff on such a high level. People like games like Battlefield, NFS and The Sims and they sort of expect them to be on everything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder if Jade Empire will feel regressive if I tried to play it now...

I've had it for years, but never given it more than half an hour. Might have to dig it out and give it a go soon.

One thing I don't like about all this BC stuff, Microsoft are making my backlog bigger again. I'd packed all the PS2 and OG Xbox games away, but now MS are giving me a way to play the titles I missed last time.

Yeah it's totally a first world problem to have, and it's more tongue in cheek than a genuine complaint. Between moves like BC and the Game Pass service, Microsoft are honestly winning me over this gen in the way Sony did with PS+ on PS3.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a few rumours on ERA that Forza Horizon 4 will be set in the UK.

A lot of folks wanted it to be Japan - and it still may be set there - but a few 'insiders' on ERA have hinted at a UK setting.

Of course the Americans are not pleased at this news.

• 3 weeks later...