passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

Not a game, but i bought a flanger pedal off eBay yesterday, can't wait to give it a whirl.

I didn't know you played. What do you rock?

All kinds of shit really, been playing guitar for many a moon but only in the last couple of years got playing electric (now have a Tele and epi Les Paul :)). I'm also drumming in a band again after (apparently) swearing I would never do it again and got a gig coming up - supporting Tyla of Dogs D'Amour no less. Our stuff is kinda Rock/Rock a Billy/vaguely countryish... fun times.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Dear Mr Retro

Order number(s): 0*******/P

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 with Wii MotionPlus is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 with Wii MotionPlus, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

Should be sent tomorrow, for delivery on Thursday. :D

:blush: I made a vow not to buy anymore retail games for a month, well it's been refined to start FROM NOW!

As I've just bought Yakuza Kenzen (the one set in the past) on ebay. I still hold out hope for a translation for no. 3, but if that's not happened by the time I've finished Kenzen then I'm going to import that too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Weird, I figured I could rejuvenate this thread as I'm uber excited about my PS3, which in theory is meant to arrive TOMORROW, YAY!

Glad I'm working from home, fingers crossed it turns up.

Weird thing is, it reminded me I still have Tiger Woods 10 on the shelf, need to give that a go!

STILL in the Mail:

A netbook case ordered from Amazon on 30th September with 1 day delivery.

My prescription, dispatched from the doctor 2 weeks ago.

Fuck Royal Mail :angry:

I've cancelled my online orders for Forza 2 and Brutal Legend, and will be picking them up at retail, and will probably be doing the same for L4D2.

:lol: buy Uncharted 2 lol :lol:

Oh, don't worry... That is the main reason I bought a PS3 at the moment! Going to be trading in the games I don't want for it this wk.

I bought the first of ebay today, prob take weeks to arrive knowing my luck but I want to play it before the sequel.