passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

In the Mail

illdog

I just tried getting on to shopto and it let me so i ordered it - only thing is I now cant get onto my GAME account to cancel my order from there. I cant even get onto GAME on my phone either so knowing my luck they will decide to process my order now and send it out meaning I get two copies!

I just tried getting on to shopto and it let me so i ordered it - only thing is I now cant get onto my GAME account to cancel my order from there. I cant even get onto GAME on my phone either so knowing my luck they will decide to process my order now and send it out meaning I get two copies!

Try phoning them or something?

Just had my text from Shopto to say SF4 has been posted out - is it wrong to take tomorrow off work?

No. I have a university interview tomorrow though, at 2pm in Glasgow. SFIV will arrive and I'll have to go. Cock.

Still, tomorrow night will be awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully my GAME order is sent out tomorrow as well. I'm not gonna change it, because I'm using a discount code, and I kinda want that Chris figurine even though it looks pretty shit.

Resi 5 on my DESK YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Someone pointed me out to a little shop over the road from our work that is FULL of japanese imports.... So i grabbed myself a copy of Resi5 for £45 at lunch WOOTS.

Its on the PS3 though, but i always intended to get it on that platform.

This shop could be dangerous though. They have a copy of Yakuza 3 in there too.... despite the fact that i will not be able to understand anything i am still very tempted.

Not sure if my cover art will be different. Will post a pic if you like??