passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Wanted

Sambob

i've been paying lots of attention it looks like the tits, possibly the new matrix. Hope i haven't built it up to much for you sammy

Why dont you fuck off you child rapist.

The effects look quite good, but as I said to you on the tool that you use for grooming children (MSN) im hoping that there is more substance to the story, I dont want to go and watch another Jumper.

I heard some place that its by the samerussky guy that made night/day watch and they're awesome...

i've been paying lots of attention it looks like the tits, possibly the new matrix. Hope i haven't built it up to much for you sammy

Why dont you fuck off you child rapist.

The effects look quite good, but as I said to you on the tool that you use for grooming children (MSN) im hoping that there is more substance to the story, I dont want to go and watch another Jumper.

I heard some place that its by the samerussky guy that made night/day watch and they're awesome...

this all feels a little familiar...

why do you think i work in a school for the money?!

shit i just lost my job

Hulk sucked. Story sucked, Liv Tyler and Tim Roth was rubbish, the CGI is fucking terrible. When in motion its blurry and its interaction with people is laughable. Even Stan Lee's cameo was crap.

Looking forward to Wanted as I like Day and Night Watch (same dir) and it looks fairly similar so expect everyone to look russian and act wooden.

Man, im really sorry to say but I wasnt at all impressed by Wanted. The effects were good, and there were one or two parts in the film that were fantastic, some of the music went really well, but the majority of the film just let itself down....story wasnt great, really unoriginal, and the main twist was just SO overtired and overused....the ending was a bit shit and made me groan.

I couldnt really recommend anyone going to see this, as you will end up dissapointed if you expect anything like a full film. If you are desperate to watch it then go along and soak up the effects bit, as there were one or two genuine moments were I couldnt stop smiling, but overuse of extreme gore and violence in parts just seemed over indulgent and spoiled the Matrix like style and coolness that it could easily have acheived in parts.

looks like my splien and £6 is in the post whats your address?

Lame Sam

1 I suck Lane

Shitville

G57 7DG

I feel really bad because I hate it when someone poo poos a film that im looking forward to, but I wasnt really expecting anything from it, I had an open mind and was still dissapointed by it so I dont see that it will deliver to anyone else.

Like I said, there are one or two pretty clever bits in the film so maybe go and see it for those....it was a bit like playing a song on hard/expert on guitar hero, you manage to stumble your way through, using the star poer/overdrive to do really good on some bit and then at the end a solo comes along an anihilates you, and thats what the film did to my enjoyment.

I'll probably still go to see it, but i'll have your comments ringing in my ears. Tis a shame though, as i really thought it could be great. I'm going to pick up the graphic novel its based on tomorrow, thats ment to be pretty good, although totally different from the movie.

I'll probably still go to see it, but i'll have your comments ringing in my ears. Tis a shame though, as i really thought it could be great. I'm going to pick up the graphic novel its based on tomorrow, thats ment to be pretty good, although totally different from the movie.

Yeah im glad you are still going to see it, you never know, you might have completely different tastes and actually enjoy it, let me know what you think of it.

But Angelina still looks hot in it, right?

Um yeah she looks alright, certainly not what she used to be. Shes actually pretty good in it to be honest, probably the best thing about the film although I dont think that she will be able to carry off this kind of role for much longer.

I've seen it now and thought it was awesome. I had no problems with it at all, I was entertained throughout. The ending rocked.

thats what i was hoping for!!!, gonna try to see this over the weekend, my missus isn't keen though, and i have no friends..... :blink:

I've seen it now and thought it was awesome. I had no problems with it at all, I was entertained throughout. The ending rocked.

Im glad you enjoyed it Wiivo, I thought there were parts in there that were really good but just a few silly things soured the experience, you have to admit that the twist is a bit stupid....the bit that really ruined it for me was when he suddenly just decided that he was actually ready to be some kind of hero, in the space of about 5 minutes...

• 7 years later...

Jimbo have you seen this now? You've had 8 years.

Yeah I did in the end. Watched it when it came on DVD and a few times since. It was ok, nothing as spectacular as I clearly thought it was going to be. My lasting memory was Morgan Freeman saying mother fucker.

Also, I pretty much cringed at all those previous posts.