Hendo

Website feedback

It went away with the person who started it. I can bring it back but it will take some time and if memory serves correctly it was full of shit posting anyway.

It’s not intentional. But when someone leaves, the threads they started go with them.

There’s a few I’ve noticed that I should save like the Zelda thread but I’m not sure a few pages of “cardboard lol” is worth saving.

yeah, if the next person who leaves just leaves without demanding to have their account deleted, that would be appreciated so it doesn't break a bunch of stuff

Cardboard? People in there defending it like Nintendo just reinvented the wheel. 😃

Seriously though, I want to see what people think now they actually have it in their hands.

I personally wouldn't have deleted his account. Someone over at gtm got their account deleted and it fucked a whole lot of stuff up, just like we're seeing here.

That’s what impression threads are for though. If someone buys it or has a go somewhere, they should start a thread.

I can’t see it being a big thing here. Maybe Ed and a few of the other dads will get it.

I’ve watched the GB team build the stuff and it looks cool but takes fucking ages to build.

I’ve watched a few unboxings and Ian Hinck from EZA unboxing the Variety Kit and making the Piano in 2+ Hours. Then recording a ditty with it.

Shit looks rad, but with everything else coming out it’ll have to wait before I pick it up.

It's cardboard, get a fucking grip...

Lol.🤗

2 hours ago, Sly Reflex said:

I personally wouldn't have deleted his account. Someone over at gtm got their account deleted and it fucked a whole lot of stuff up, just like we're seeing here.

Yeah we aren’t quite as fucked as that but still a little bit. 

I just played Breath of the World for the first time since April 2017 and wanted to post about it, but the thread seems to have disappeared... Now I see why. When I’m not dying of a migraine I’ll make a new thread.

who left? Lakitu?

Make a new thread and when I find the time I’ll salvage the old one and merge yours into it.

Impressions threads salvaged today:

Captain Toad : Treasure Tracker

Ratchet and Clank

Red Dead Redemption

Pokemon Go

Neverwinter

Zelda Twilight Princess

Bully

Just Cause 3

Golf Story

Assassin’s Creed : Syndicate

Animal Crossing : Pocket Camp

Beyond Good & Evil

Kororinpa

I have BOTW and GTAV to work on but GTA especially is massive so that will take a while.