Hendo

Website feedback

Niggles and changes known so far:

We now have a proper PM size limit, so if you've gone over you won't be able to receive any more.

Anyone that has had a different username and name may have old posts going under their name rather than username.

I'm not sure why this is, but for example, some of Games!!!'s posts are under the name David.

Anyone I come across with a different username to name I will change in the database but it may not affect old posts.

All avatars and sigs are gone so you should probably spend some time in your profile area, pimping it out. You can have a seperate avatar and profile pic too.

However, so far I can't find the button that lets you upload your own so you may have to host it elsewhere.

If you've posted enough (ie. more than about 30 times so far) you should be able to change the Advanced Member in your profile to whatever you want.

I've dumped the podcast folder and they're all now in General, the Wii folder has merged with Current Gen (as it should be), I've merged both random news threads (the wonders of decent forum software!), moved VC news to the News folder and it's now news for all download stuff (PSN, Steam, demos, etc) and possibly some other stuff that I can't remember.

Also, most smileys are not compatible in the new forum so you may have to edit your old posts.

Nice new site, shame I can't log on... :blink:

I've no idea why, but bare with me.

I'll email Invision about your log-on problem and the fact that no-one seems to be able to post anything!

In the meantime, the old site is partially open. Please don't post in any folders other than off-topic, tech and super deals.

Guest Games!!!
And every fecker's a moderator!

This site is rather borked ATM Huh?

So what, everyone has mod powers Swallow?

Still have no idea what happened to my account either... :(

Guest Games!!!

Although, changing the name and making it .com has worked wonder for the site traffic - there's like 72 guests online. B)

Nice new site, shame I can't log on... :blink:

I fiddled around in the admin controls, all fine now. God knows what happened... :lol:

I had to change my user name though.

Yay! I can post at last! Gotta setup my account detail again though...

A-ha! It works!

Tried adding something to the calendar - apparently, it needs approval. Can that be changed?

Oh, just reallised that you can't edit posts, well I'm fucked cos I can't spall. Can't figure out how to get a avatar up, or where to put sigs...... I'll be back when it's all working proper... :unsure:

This is cool though. :ph34r:

More of that.

Oh, just reallised that you can't edit posts, well I'm fucked cos I can't spall. Can't figure out how to get a avatar up, or where to put sigs...... I'll be back when it's all working proper... :unsure:

This is cool though. :ph34r:

More of that.

Mods can edit posts fine.

That's a bit weird. And yeah, there's so many options it can get confusing. Still, it's all so much faster than the old site. :)